Terms and Conditions for the purchase of art
Return and Damage Policies
Candita Clayton Gallery has established the following policies regarding returns and damages for art purchased online and shipped to the buyer/recipient, and art purchased in the Gallery and shipped to the buyer/recipient.
Policies regarding art purchased in the Gallery and carried out by the buyer may be found below.
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 5 days of receipt.
- Please return your purchase to Candita Clayton Gallery/999 Main Street/Unit 105/Pawtucket, RI 02860.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on the part of Candita Clayton Gallery, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Candita Clayton Gallery with shipment tracking number.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, Candita Clayton Gallery will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible – at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify Candita Clayton Gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 401-533-8825.
If you purchase an artwork in the Gallery and leave with the artwork (do not accept shipment by the Gallery), you assume full responsibility for and ownership of the artwork upon leaving the Gallery. Candita Clayton gallery cannot be held responsible for any damage which occurs in transit or at any time after you leave the building.