What if I told you that learning to see differently can change your life? Trust me, it can. And in this workshop, I am going to show you how. Have you ever stopped to consider that the way we look at and experience our world is often done by default? Did you know that our vision can be strengthened, like a muscle, and when we exercise it, it transforms, changing the way we view our world and ourselves? Each us perceives our experience through our own unique lens, from our personal vantage points but did you know that lens can be swapped out for others in our arsenal that would drastically change the results? Photography, even with our iPhones, has the power to help us change the way we see, think, and feel but we have to know how to use it to do so.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to exercise your “seeing” muscle and cultivate your unique viewpoint while also improving your photography skills
- Why seeing on purpose can give you the power to change your life
- How to turn a simple photo walk into an instrument for inner transformation
- Ways to cultivate mindfulness and deepen your connection to your world using your camera/iPhone
- Unique ways to get unstuck with an unexpected problem-solving tool